How to download the vaccination certificate via CoWIN.
The COVID-19 vaccination campaign is currently at its peak and many people are getting vaccinated as soon as possible. Depending on whether people have been vaccinated or not, they will receive an allowance to travel abroad. In order to confirm that they have received the vaccination, they will need to have a certificate issued by the government.
Currently, people vaccinated receive a total of three certificates, which include a first dose certificate, a second dose certificate and a consolidated certificate. If you have received your vaccination, here is how to download your COVID-19 vaccination certificate.
How to download the COVID-19 vaccination certificate via the CoWIN portal
- Visit the official CoWIN website – cowin.gov.in
- Click on “Register / Log in yourself”.
- Log in using your registered mobile phone number and enter the received OTP into the SMS.
- After receiving the first or second dose, the CoWIN platform will display the Certificate tab under your name.
- Download the COVID-19 vaccine certificate.
COVID-19 vaccination certificate: How to download via the Aarogya Setu app
- Open the Aarogya Setu app on your phone.
- On the home screen, click on the CoWIN tab at the top.
- Click on the Vaccination certificate option.
- Enter your 13-digit beneficiary reference number and click on the “Obtain Certificate” option.
- Download the COVID vaccine certificate.